this is so hilarious 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this is so hilarious 🤣
My favourite scene of the day
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
this is so hilarious 🤣
Tell me about it!🤣
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
I dont think.. Mohini Basu is ever ready to hate Prerna anyway.. so she wont spare her..
You are talking about season 1 or season 2.
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Looking forward to Prerna and Mr. Bajaj relationship..
I just hate Ekta for weak script despite of talented actors..
Itne sare shows hai..usko to TRP ka bhi pressure nahi channel se. Then why can't she show something we can digest.
One side they show Anupre with heavy heart filled dialogues that none of them remember after that episode
Thank you for this AT
🤣true, I won't be surprised if Boyfriend accuses Prerna of dhoka giving
Originally posted by: EIKUHNJ2AMLXE2BY
BTW I just don't understand yeh show mein log bhagte kitna hain. Bhai ina agar Olympic ya even Asian game mein bhag let toh 1-2 medals hi let aate
Om Shanti Om ka dialogue hai na, BHAGOOOOO, so yaad karke aaye Hain🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Watching LIVE SINDOOR NAAK PE GIRA GIRA GIRA
Haan, Matlab pati bahut pyaar karega❤️
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Funny part is after all the marathon, trips and falls baby is still alive and kicking..
Wahi. Hope he comes out in tip top condition.
I want to remain awake and discuss but I also have a headache (literal one, kal shaam se) Kya karu samaj nahi aa Raha😭
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Prem Bajaj
Not Prem, some other naam I hope🤢