She should tone down with every passing episode.Originally posted by: saps.156
Agreed, at least not disrespectful like yesterday.
Though she took eternity to extend her hand, but yeah I can understand that.
Yesterday's phone snatching was🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She should tone down with every passing episode.Originally posted by: saps.156
Agreed, at least not disrespectful like yesterday.
Though she took eternity to extend her hand, but yeah I can understand that.
Yesterday's phone snatching was🤬
I was fighting with my mom for a perfect suit and I am out shopping for one.Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Wow!!!
But who will you dress as? Prerna is not inspiring and Bajaj you can't. 😆
Originally posted by: saps.156
Agreed, at least not disrespectful like yesterday.
Though she took eternity to extend her hand, but yeah I can understand that.
Yesterday's phone snatching was🤬
I don't understand. First of all he's being all patient without any reason and then you're being this 🤬
I was fighting with my mom for a perfect suit and I am out shopping for one.
Laal lena🤣
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I want you to write, okay?

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Wow!!!
But who will you dress as? Prerna is not inspiring and Bajaj you can't. 😆
Savage!
She can dress up as Baby Bajaj
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I don't understand. First of all he's being all patient without any reason and then you're being this 🤬
Did you forget? She hates him and so uske Dil mein jagah nahi bana sakta kabhi🤣
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I don't understand. First of all he's being all patient without any reason and then you're being this 🤬
Forget it. This P is 🤬
what are u doing? 🤣
nazron mein uth bhi nahi sakta 🤪Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Did you forget? She hates him and so uske Dil mein jagah nahi bana sakta kabhi🤣