Aise hi AT khatam ho jayega🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Aise hi AT khatam ho jayega🤣

Focus! 😆
😆
Confused nahi. Angry. I so wanted to bash CVs 😡. First of all we had expectations, on that crappy precap. Full disappointing.
❤️
Confused nahi. Angry. I so wanted to bash CVs 😡. First of all we had expectations, on that crappy precap. Full disappointing.
lets send them angry tweets😆

Let's see what tomorrow has in store for us.Confused nahi. Angry. I so wanted to bash CVs 😡. First of all we had expectations, on that crappy precap. Full disappointing.


I think you're using the wrong giphy link.
Once you search in giphy > click on gif > open in new tab > copy the URL there (of the page) and paste here
Our reaction if they prolong this wedding crap for too long
