Originally posted by: Wistfulness
What the devil was shown in the precap?
Nobody pushes RB like that. 🤬
So out of character right?
I can’t connect
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
What the devil was shown in the precap?
Nobody pushes RB like that. 🤬
So out of character right?
I can’t connect
RB was shown standing like a statue. 🤬
Baaki logon ko toh I don't give a damn! 😆
Most probably it's a dream sequence.
I can't stand this mockery anymore. 😵
When will this marriage track end?
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Yaar I still can't believe that they played KZK instrumental music on prerish ❤️
Yeh kab hua?😳
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
RB was shown standing like a statue. 🤬
Baaki logon ko toh I don't give a damn! 😆
Most probably it's a dream sequence.
It is a dream sequence
Well now will have to start noticing Mrs. Bajaj bc Mr. Bajaj is noticing her 😉
they had something I'm disclaimer too too small to read from my phone without specs 😆 they were saying something about shaadi sirf manoranjan ke liye hai 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I can't stand this mockery anymore. 😵
When will this marriage track end?
but kiskaOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
RB was shown standing like a statue. 🤬
Baaki logon ko toh I don't give a damn! 😆
Most probably it's a dream sequence.
Okay I can't wait to see
This drama would continue next week as well.What crap...Shaadi hui nahi. Hotstar title for today's epi is P Weds Mr.Bajaj
And that annoying precap 😡
This is so unfair yaaro 😆 ek toh sab ro rahe hai and Maata be like HERE YOU GO BAJJU KO TROLL KARNE KI SAZA BHUGTO 🤣🤣