Where is SN people go?
I'm wondering if kzk is real.. may be this will also be a dream
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where is SN people go?
I'm wondering if kzk is real.. may be this will also be a dream
I'll treat pre's loyalty dial just like her barbaad kar dungi rant...Hoga kuchh nhi..
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Words this show is making me dislike:
‘Friend’
‘Sacrifice’
‘Shaadi’
‘Loyalty’
🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Add PROMISE also...that word is banned for life from my dictionary🤪
Where is SN people go?
I'm wondering if kzk is real.. may be this will also be a dream
😆😆
Bachche ko rone do be..uski duniya palat gayi n tum log rone ki ishyytle pe atke ho...
Gm dearies 🤗
Am I posting this for real or am I dreaming ??
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Don't hate me if I post tmr pouring out my louve for Parth ....🤣
You pour your love for Parth but please edit the chemistry discussion posts... Where is abhiya when we need her?😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Bachche ko rone do be..uski duniya palat gayi n tum log rone ki ishyytle pe atke ho...
I would rather see an angry bird than a pagal Anurag
I was really surprised by his improvement in jail scene, but he back tracked 😆
Cvs badh karo ye jabasti ka Kasautii. Change the title of ur show to “Shaadiyaan Zindagii kii”
humse aur sahaa na jaaye 🤪
Originally posted by: ifmember
I would rather see an angry bird than a pagal Anurag
I was really surprised by his improvement in jail scene, but he back tracked 😆
Aayega...wo phase bhi aayega...dream ki kasauti to khatam ho...
These CVS should now expect the trps in dreams..this show should be out of top 10 n wapas nhi aana chaiye jab Tak track chng na ho...