Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Tumi Tumi...
Yes yes Lol I had to Google tumi for Bengali translation 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Tumi Tumi...
Yes yes Lol I had to Google tumi for Bengali translation 🥺

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Yes yes Lol I had to Google tumi for Bengali translation 🥺
I recorded all the scenes where she bickers in bengali every time she was annoyed..
its soo funny.. what does UP ppl do when they are annoyed? Do they have a specific lingo?
It will be good to see UP Vs Rajput
🤣
They did.Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Yaar I still can't believe that they played KZK instrumental music on prerish ❤️

Can someone please just gif the I am sure this is an honest mistake bit for me ( dont want the mehndi bit after ) Thank u in advance
The attitude she is giving rishabh now I hope he returns all when his time comes with interest 😎
I m sorry, no offense, but I m kinda annoyed with his yo yo pose.
Can someone please just gif the I am sure this is an honest mistake bit for me ( dont want the mehndi bit after ) Thank u in advance
Sure I’ll do it
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Wifey will go gaga over this look.
She WILL for sure. But the thing is kaash woh din jaldi aaye