Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

I thought TBDU was my only favorite FF but now this story has become my favorite...

Muski- Armaan bickering

Nikki - Armaan teasing is too much fun yaar

Nd nikki's mom wants to meet riddhima (well wo hai hi itni achi ki sab usse milna chahte hain) 

And in the end your surprise of engagement though i saw it coming when abhi took all of them to armaan's home but i never thought its gonna be on the same day

It really was out of nowhere cliffie

I am eagerly waiting for their reaction nd ofcourse the next part, perhaps more than TBDU now

So please update fast praaags

I like putting cliffies out of nowhere. Keeps you gaiz on your toes. :p

Will update ASAP. I am writing the chapter currently. Though, I don't know how long it'll take. Trying my best. :)

DMGThings thumbnail

Badi mehr! 

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Batul22

Btw do u remeber about the thingy I had once said about ar silly fighting over rahul on who's side he'll be🙈🙈

Usme time hai yaar abhi. But yes, I remember. Tum nahi bolti toh bhi main toh hamesha se woh dikhaane wali thi cause Rahul is both their best friend.

saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I knew it kuch to honewala hai Abhi ka stammer krna,Rahool n Muski ne Abhi ki baat jhat se maan jaana n ring shopping n all...

Lekin ye nahi pata tha Surprise bhi ek bade shock k saath milnewala hai...Gang n both Gupta n Malik family to bade hi fast nikale...

AR n RM ko trip se aaye hue ek din bhi nahi hua ki Armaan n Riddhima ko itna bada Surprise diya...Engagement jldi hi hogi ye to pata tha lekin itna super jaldi hogi ye expected nahi tha...

Lekin kuch bhi ho am sooooo happy for my cuties...They r getting engaged...Really hope is baar kuch galat na ho...

Armaan sahi kehta tha Riddhima ko teacher har time bechare ko daat ti hai phir chaahe galti kisi ki bhi ho chup bechare Armaan ko hi hona padta hai...

Aisa lagta hai Muskan ki body mein khoon nahi current flow hota hai...Koi seedhi baat kare to bhi current maarti hai...Awww Atul was chooo cute bilkul ek bacche ki tarha innocent hai love him so much...Vaani's char is nice..Very sweet n loving..

Ab AR k baare mein kya kahu😳😳😳bs ab jaldi se shadi ho jaaye..Inka na luck hi kharab hai...Becharo ko romance bhi nahi krne dete bilkul sahi timing hoti hai koi na koi disturb krne aa hi jaata hai...

Thank you so much for the update...Enjoyed n loved it so very much...Eagerly waiting for the next part...

Prizi thumbnail

Nxt update kab hai?? 

Prizi thumbnail
sakshidmg thumbnail

wow. vry nyc updt. muskan n evry1 figting nd ar momnts r beutifl. abi alwyz voic f reasn. n niki need 2 gro up nw. she goin 2 hv A baby. stll she z actng lyk children. niki mom seem nyc. rahool musky alwyz grt. nd atul anjli gud z wll. thx fr updt, nd sry 4 erlir comnt. did nt mn 2 complain r anyting. wen u cn updt plz do. lukin frwd 2 nxt 1 wid ar engege surprze. thnx lot, vry much. 

sakshidmg thumbnail

Rdng ff agin as waitng 4 updt. 1 thng if u cn clr 4 m, y Rahul Ridhima bst frnd n nt Rahul arman? I mayb miss sumthng wen rdng so mny updt. B coz I thot tht arman frendz r rahul atol niki. n ridz frendz anji musky. B coz abimanyu z nt frend of any in dmg. I hv fojnd ur othr ff 2, distnce btwn. Wsh u hd tld m b4. Hv bn w8tng 2 read sumthng 4 dmg. 

sana_ksgian thumbnail

Next part pllleeaasshhh 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oyeee I just saw your pm *hides face* 

“Acting like nothing happened and getting to the part” you know how perfect this part was ? I mean it was AMAZE...like literally! 

Ek to the whole AR part in the morning was like wowowowow the way rahul entered to was hilarious but even more than that I loved the scene after that! You know that little small scene when Ridhima thinks that Armaan’s Ian still unsure and he just calls her jaan and reassures her, that was so so amazing! 

And of course the ring...I can totally understand what both AR were going through! Obviously Armaan wanted to change her old ring because it reminded him of all the pain they have gone through while for Ridhima’s that meant so much...But I love how they both understood each other and the way that whole scene was na was basically uhmm what do you call that again ? Yes...it was perfect! 

Also loved gown Armaab banned the gang from seeing their rings I mean like only Armaan can do that right:p and then finally AR ki engagement...”jumping in joy” yeah yeahhhh...now that’s what you call a surprise! 

Absolutely loved the part and I know like I have commented kafi late but still I can demand for an update...:p