toh main bajju. 😎 anytime 😎Originally posted by: opsora2090
ab mai komo hu , sabke jindegi tabah kar dungi , mujhe AT mai dhoka mila .. nikiahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
toh main bajju. 😎 anytime 😎Originally posted by: opsora2090
ab mai komo hu , sabke jindegi tabah kar dungi , mujhe AT mai dhoka mila .. nikiahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😡
pucho shru se 😡
Agar sach mein Asia kuch hai then I want only and only bajju to save apni patni ko
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
toh main bajju. 😎 anytime 😎
mai kisi bajju nei darti ... nikahhhhhhhhhhhh
Guys pray for me I have a literature test tomorrow.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This scheme was going on in his mind when he said Aapko aana padega Mr Basu...it's a must!
The devil! 🤣
Agree. The devil!
bachane wala part kahan hai spoiler mein?
nd spotty unreliable hai
Guys pray for me I have a literature test tomorrow.
Those OS read karlo. U never know what might be helpful for Tomo.
Anyways, all the best!
Guys pray for me I have a literature test tomorrow.
Good luck!! Now go study!