This is even better. Kharab ho gaey 💔
Thank you! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is even better. Kharab ho gaey 💔
Thank you! ❤️
That's all he could utter then. 💔kharab ho gayi 🥺
Kalank yaar thanks a lot 🤗
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope 6 months se zyada ka na ho.
Sahi mein yahi bahut hoga 😆
I hope kuch tere os jisa hi mile Hume.
They shouldn't drag it this time and end with beautiful PRB note
I'm so looking forward to the actual story to begin.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You're so quick!
thanks! 😃
Pre said dil se nahi tha isiliye. in a future epi I want her to write R dil se
Kalank...jitna superb tera gif hai ❤️ utna hi Dard wala moment hai to see him like this 💔
Damn..look at him💔
too hot❤️
1 year contract hai I hope sab kuch jaldi ho