I think it's just for the premier episode.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Guys will NB take Friday's spot permanently?😡 or just a day 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think it's just for the premier episode.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Guys will NB take Friday's spot permanently?😡 or just a day 😡
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
At that point I really wanted RB to get back to his savage self. But the occasion wasn't right.
and this maturity P will realize soon and it will grow on her.
P kal ke epi wale phonecall ka badla le rahi thi 😆
ok 😵Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I think it's just for the premier episode.
Yeah! Even she needs to grow mature. 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
and this maturity P will realize soon and it will grow on her.
But I can't bear that sulking. 😵
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
She's going to be brutal for a long time.
I know. but she can learn to respect him and add some manners also. cordial relation at least. today she was brutal to him 😡 and he was exactly the opposite!
RB was at his savage best! 🤣P kal ke epi wale phonecall ka badla le rahi thi 😆
+InfinityOriginally posted by: saps.156
I know. but she can learn to respect him and add some manners also. cordial relation at least. today she was brutal to him 😡 and he was exactly the opposite!
snatching phone was too much 🤢Originally posted by: saps.156
I know. but she can learn to respect him and add some manners also. cordial relation at least. today she was brutal to him 😡 and he was exactly the opposite!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Yeah! Even she needs to grow mature. 😆
But I can't bear that sulking. 😵
i m also waiting for it.
my heart went out to rb today. he was so so exemplary!