Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Bola tha mri sheeeep mai aajao 😆kisi ny nai suni bs bubble phaady meray 

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Moni... please try to understand dear...stop bashing pre...

She's really hurt in this marriage deal... And now everyone gonna hate her... To save anu , she put her life at stake..... That's not easy thing to do...

When I think about pre not believing in me dhaaga marriage, it's because of the anxiety and the way Basu mansion and family targeted her in komo track... No one appologised except nivi... She thinks that marriage has no values because of them... I don't want to defend but many girls here watch show from pre's eyes... So I can understand her pain... 

It's an appreciation thread... It needs to be fun so that it compensate with the negativity offered in the show

Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

rukk be...Kya logout logout..sab bol rahe hai..tum bhi bolo apni... wasn't this was the biggest strength of this AT that ppl were allowed to talk their heart and put their views still no one was judged and there wasn't any issue... everyone respected each other's views..ab Kya ho raha hai yahanl🤯 show me manhoos chhayi hai to Sab frustration nikalenge hi...pehle bhi nikala tha...but we should bare with each other and stand still..the only difference I see from previous track is we are not as United as before...

Khud ka bheja bachaon gi to tum logo ko danday lgao gi..

Bakwas kr lny do sabko .Thandy hojayn aik baar .🤗

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

It's not about that UKG..her sacrifice is definitely more relatable as compared to Anurag.. however it's the dial they have given her..it was supposed to be a deal for her..and anyone at her place would have just taken it as a deal and would want to destroy someone who snatches all her happiness her life..the wAy she told Naveen Babu that she will forever love anurag n will never marry anyone else, the way she told moh how the sindoor and mangalsutra matters to her...and the way she didn't let anurag apply the sindoor and today's loyalty dial...u see where ppl are Coming frm..

The outrage is similar like previous track wen Anu did ao many promises but wen came the situation he backed off and started his wanna be Thorn bird rant...

Ppl expected him to fight which he didn't do n later started babying kom.. similarly pre might have accepted the deal but ppl expect her to be only loyal to anurag and for her she should always be anurag's wife no matter wat deal she accepted..but she performing the rituals and giving loyalty dial to someone else is CVS way of ruining prerna sharma..

Pallawi I am totally on board with everything you say until you get to loyalty only to anurag. She is standing there crying saying she loves only him. I don’t understand Hindi that well but I took what she told bajaj to mean that the only thing he will get form her is that she won’t back away from the deal she made with him. 

And I do see people frustration with the story but there needs to be balance is alll I am saying. Anurag is the one who undid even the (thanks to writers) half marriage they had. We have to accept these mistakes the writers are dropping in and see the bigger picture. Just as we did in the previous tracks. Otherwise we will never be able to come back to AnuPre.

Edited by UKGirl22 - 4 years ago
AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Call me an emotional fool but during Komo track i could feel the pain of Pre n was irritated with how Anu tried to push her away even if it was for her own good! I am the kind of person who likes to talk things, be transparent, scream it out, shout it out n clear things!!! 

And now during this BS track i am irritated by Pre n i can already feel the pain that Anu is gonna go through!! 

I know if it was not for her sacrifice Anu wld have been sentenced to capital punishment n Basus wld have gone bankrupt but what i expected was for Pre to fight  for her love, for her unborn child's identity as Anu as its father n to teach the monster who ruthlessly snatched the love of her life from her n from Anu, but here Pre is talking about 'Loyalty'... I am unable to comprehend with that term with respect to Pre n the other person! I cannot understand or may be i am not that pure hearted as Pre to be 'loyal' to the person who destroyed my happiness n the love of my life's happiness!! 

And ofcourse i have to once again wait for the upcoming track to unfold rather than assuming the worst!! 

Sorry if i am offending any Pre fans but as an AnuPre fan i am disappointed! 

ABHI!!! Plz dont leave dear! Ur insights are very much needed now! 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Medak

Thanks pariii

Did writers really take  u turn in pre's dialogues...my only concern in this track was what if they show pre to move on with his new found pati n make her his gaurdian or saviour angel, show her change his life n blah blah...

my hope was pre to behave cold and make his life hard, not believe in this rs 2 Shaadi but if that's what she is shown to do...I am disappointed no matter the reason for sacrifice... pre shud not consider this Shaadi a Shaadi...Behin Kya hua tumhe, pls remember why u said yesterday

Pls reply if that's what she said today or just interpretation here???pretty pls

For the heck of diraamma how much more stupidity CVS can show..Kahan hai Inka brain...kahannn

Abhiya...Gopi bahu....plsssssssssss

Me crying....mummmmmma really don't have time and back of Mind this stupid stupid show ka stupid stupid sacrifice sahhhhit ka tension kyun chal Raha hai

episode discuss na karein behthar hai A T kud ki land maein aag laga rahe hai lets stick to pulav

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

#seeparagraphs

#LOGOUTAGAIN 

Captain ..ur dp be the only gud thing right now..

Yes pls no big write-ups..mein to pada nahi but for sake of the captain..no biggies stuff...CVS don't put such effort ..why r we doing ...let's stick to best part of this AT....big luv letters are best part but for now fun trolling

P.S.....me not involved much so do what ever you want to do, was just saying..agreeing WID captain

Edited by Medak - 4 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

GUYS PLSS STOP DISCUSSING ANUPRE RIGHT NOW.

LOG HUMARA TAMASHA DEKH RHY HA.

Dont watch if you dont like 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

Khud ka bheja bachaon gi to tum logo ko danday lgao gi..

Bakwas kr lny do sabko .Thandy hojayn aik baar .🤗

Lolzz sabka bheja bacha hai...n is track me Roz lose Hoga n wapas aayega phr...roller coaster ride hai..be prepared..🤗 but AT ki activity kam.nhi hini chaiye.. specially in this track...this show belongs to Anupre n will always be their only...no one can take the credit..humne pehle nhi Diya ab bhi nhi denge

So lado, maro, kaato ek dusre ko but yahi raho ..we love anupre equally..to hamara laubeee bhi unhe equally milega... unfortunately couple Stan k naseeb me yahi hai🙄😏

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

We need to accept that no character on this show will use these additional means you talk about .... but if you guys want to bash prerna to feel better or even the scale for when Anu was supposedly bashed then go ahead.

I come back when there is pulao and the mood is better here. 

nahi karungi  baba  anupre  se jayda payre ho  tum log mujhe 

per  difference of opinion toh rakh sakte hai na after all this AT is meant for  this purpose only