Bajju ki shaadi hogayi
Bajju dulha ban gaya oh such a sexy one
Bajju ghodi chadh gaya
Bajju paraya bhi hogaya 😭
.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bajju ki shaadi hogayi
Bajju dulha ban gaya oh such a sexy one
Bajju ghodi chadh gaya
Bajju paraya bhi hogaya 😭
.
Guys I am confused is Prerna still pregnant amidst all this?
I think precap is dream sequence for prerna,
Rohit comes and tell to anurag - when he reaches there - no one is there;
by that time, bajaj and prerna marriage is over - she feels that dream sequence ; bajaj will able to kill anu why she not able to think properly
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Guys I am confused is Prerna still pregnant amidst all this?
She is she herself told
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Guys I am confused is Prerna still pregnant amidst all this?
Yes .she is and she has told Bajaj also and he accepted it
At present i am only liking anurag and bajaj .
Bajaj has shown the good sign by helping her in talking 😆
@ anki sorry for discussing match at present that is only i watch after bajaj.
I am addicted to this at i feel 🤣
Waise bajju ke sare workers might be scared of himbut they genuinely love him also speak so highly of him. they are more happy with him getting married than any relatives! Haha.
yes she is 🤣Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Guys I am confused is Prerna still pregnant amidst all this?
no issues it's just that cricket no longer interests me 🤣Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
At present i am only liking anurag and bajaj .
Bajaj has shown the good sign by helping her in talking 😆
@ anki sorry for discussing match at present that is only i watch after bajaj.
I am addicted to this at i feel 🤣
Waise that pink duppata mein bhi Bajju kitna cuddleball dikh raha tha 