soch soch k gudgudi ho rahi...haaye...pyar in dono ka ...feel hum le rahe haiSame here, mere bhi 🤣
I will love abir's reaction on mishti's possesiveness
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
soch soch k gudgudi ho rahi...haaye...pyar in dono ka ...feel hum le rahe haiSame here, mere bhi 🤣
I will love abir's reaction on mishti's possesiveness
or kya saamne pada laddooo koi chodta hai kya
Hahaha this cracked me up big time! 🤣🤣
So apt though! He did look so yummy yesterday! Aaj to aur bhi lagega, with those big marble eyes not leaving Mish's sight...
Mishti is a gone case... she is imagining Abir everywhere and singing too❤️☺️
I kr? So cute. I've yet to recover from the precapOriginally posted by: KambakthIshq
Mishti is a gone case... she is imagining Abir everywhere and singing too❤️☺️













Pics ki quality achi nahi hai... par mujhe raha nahi gaya..enjoy!!😳
My babies ❤️


speechless running around the house like a maniacOriginally posted by: SheThought
Hahaha this cracked me up big time! 🤣🤣
So apt though! He did look so yummy yesterday! Aaj to aur bhi lagega, with those big marble eyes not leaving Mish's sight...