vadde aur ameer log hain! 😎Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I loveee bhoot bangla kinda decor and garmi main aag jalti ha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
vadde aur ameer log hain! 😎Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I loveee bhoot bangla kinda decor and garmi main aag jalti ha
TRP dungi iss track ke liye? Wo bhi main? NO CHANCE!Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
trp mat dena
shukar h tjy pulao yad ha😭Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
per chubh kisi ko gaye
but i still cant forget that khandhawala sleeping
meri wish thi ye
Aur kya wish ha 😁😁😁
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
1st para ko padh kar kuch log chalang maarenge Tum par edit kar do
Waise religious books mere bhi cup of tea Nai hai
I forgot that... Actually I started reading it from my childhood... My mom only told me to stop... Now not at all reading..
🐝 you also delete first para or unquote...
I really hope TRP goes down.
I really liked your idea yesterday of channelising the anger and hate towards the other direction. That's why i am so light-hearted about the same today⭐️🤣Originally posted by: Bookworm_
We all are excited about that part bas muh mat khulwa about the other parts 🤔🤣
I get really excited whenever you research topic comes😳🤣
Kitni der se likhne ki koshish kar rahi hu .....boredom topic. Upar se plagrism check 😂😂😂 Cut copy paste bhi nai kar sakte
ek hug offscreen, ek forhead kiss, ek back hug
....aur bhi bht kuch🤣
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Sardi hone me apne aap hi mazaa hai ☺️ n u know how they share it 😂😂😂
How????
This photo is so hot
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzsnhXBBZaF/?igshid=kj0lej8oxkyx