During Vanitha’s nomination time for a second I thought is she self nominating (saying sarcastically). How can she even say respect elders to Tharshan when she herself insulted and shouted at people like FB. It was sad to see FB go , such a matured person who has so clear thoughts.
Madhu is irritating at times with her cultural police comments . She can have her own thoughts and behave in whatever way she likes but she has no right to impose it on others. Everyone inside are adults and they know how to behave , she doesn’t have to do any favors by correcting them.
Abhi is an attention seeker but she is less evil than Sakshi and Sherin. They are the one who talked behind Abhi’s back whereas I have never seen Abhi being disloyal to her friends so far. Meera, Mohan and Reshma are so irritating. Sandy is sandy , always bring smiles - I hope he would open up and voice his opinions more. Cheran is surprising , speaks sensibly and does his allotted work perfectly. Saravanan will leave in a week or two , I don’t see his participation much. I am still not out of Mugen joining hands with bajaris. Still getting over it.
Tharshan and Losliya are sweet souls and couldn’t find any fault with them. I hope BB can give more tasks so it would get interesting rather than Kavin’s boring love track and vanitha’s fish market fights.


