Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Arrey aaj pre ko Yaad aagayi phoonk....I was crying and I stopped to giggle when that FB was shown ..kzk has made me loony
Sacchi? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Arrey aaj pre ko Yaad aagayi phoonk....I was crying and I stopped to giggle when that FB was shown ..kzk has made me loony
Sacchi? 😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
bathroom me hi privacy milti hai😆
Yaha privacy tab milti hai jab u are away from ur family 🤣n there is atleast 3 km distance between them n u!
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Arrey aaj pre ko Yaad aagayi phoonk....I was crying and I stopped to giggle when that FB was shown ..kzk has made me loony
mere bacche ko kab yaad aayega😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Does you father then proceed to tell you about the benefits of fresh air because mine does 😒😆
Seriously dads 🤣 the stuff they come up with 😆
he does that along kya beemari ha ? Ku samj nai ata tum logo ko 🥺Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Does you father then proceed to tell you about the benefits of fresh air because mine does 😒😆
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Yaha privacy tab milti hai jab u are away from ur family 🤣n there is atleast 3 km distance between them n u!
hahaha
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Sacchi? 😆
Mucchi.. anupre kasam! 😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
mere bacche ko kab yaad aayega😆
Popat SR mein
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqbQhhBjvN/?igshid=98intly99876
Her face is becoming motu.
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Koi handwriting analyse Karo re 😂😂
Is it me or their handwriting is super similar 😲 #uparwalaconnection