Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
very i love that house.Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I'd take a moment to appreciate the lighting in Bajaj Mansion.
It's so effing royal, that one stroke of sunlight lighting up the entire darkness.
The gloom's sunshine, Bajaj's Prerna
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
very i love that house.
I really like it too! Has a class of taste, not very bright, not very dull. Not overloaded with furniture, not very empty either.
Perfect.
😎
wanna see Sneha's room though 😆Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I really like it too! Has a class of taste, not very bright, not very dull. Not overloaded with furniture, not very empty either.
Perfect.
😎
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqKdwHjXJJ/?igshid=1v698w10hczes
I like how she only looks at him when she comes and then again only after saying what she wants to say declaring its now her turn to keep her side of the deal. All this time she does not look at him, while he gazes at her face.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqLDYSDAW8/?igshid=xdp7ws1tbeqg
This happened for the first time where he looks on while she leaves. The previous 3 times, its not the case.
^ I like it very much when he sees her retreating figure. Like he is looking over her.so much care and protection already also like Ab toh Ja rahi ho, aaogi sirf tum meri banke 😁
MR21 whats your name i forgot 😆

I love his house. It smacks of royalty. ❤️Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
I'd take a moment to appreciate the lighting in Bajaj Mansion.
It's so effing royal, that one stroke of sunlight lighting up the entire darkness.
The gloom's sunshine, Bajaj's Prerna