True that!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
True that!!
Hi guys I'm surbhi and silent reader of the forum and here only for prerish l liked ksg since dmg days and liked his chemistry with Erica and looking forward to their story.
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Yes ..Sanya ...news is .....146 pages left 🤣
🤣very good news
Originally posted by: Surbhi123
Hi guys I'm surbhi and silent reader of the forum and here only for prerish l liked ksg since dmg days and liked his chemistry with Erica and looking forward to their story.
Welcome🤗
Originally posted by: Surbhi123
Hi guys I'm surbhi and silent reader of the forum and here only for prerish l liked ksg since dmg days and liked his chemistry with Erica and looking forward to their story.
Hey Surbhi . Welcome.
Am seema .
There are two ATs . one for PreRish and other Bajaj AT. Join us and enjoy 👍🏼
Thanks dear and enjoyed here amazing stories of prerish
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
🤣very good news
Sanya ..tera os yet to read shall comment soon🤗
Originally posted by: Surbhi123
Hi guys I'm surbhi and silent reader of the forum and here only for prerish l liked ksg since dmg days and liked his chemistry with Erica and looking forward to their story.
And also hit the like button in first page .admin will add you in members list .
Sure I’ll try!
Gif queen
RB knows about laal rang prerna love laal rang.
Ek red saree romance between preRish chahiya.