Idk when was the last time I went to library
I used to pick up boring books
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Idk when was the last time I went to library
I used to pick up boring books
aaj bht gutterish feeling de rahe rahe parica🤪
she saw his paon ky nails 😂Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Eri comment 😂
Do they prick eachother with nails 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
look who is talking🤣
What emojis she used? It's blank box for me :/ 😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aaj bht gutterish feeling de rahe rahe parica🤪
Give a short update please
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Eri comment 😂
bht jayda gutterish hai re baba
hand 😆What emojis she used? It's blank box for me :/ 😂
Give a short update please
p-cut ur nails
e-look who is talking
🤣
i want shilpas expert comnent
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aaj bht gutterish feeling de rahe rahe parica🤪
Dono ko Chuba Hain bahut saara bahut saara 🤣
What emojis she used? It's blank box for me :/ 😂
stop hand emoji🤣