KalMa os- Shining love💞💞

sidyusha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Here’s new os on KalMa...  well guys still work is pending on two hearts... but till then enjoy this... happy reading😻

“lekin Malhar meri bat toh suno”she was cut

"kalyani maine bola na.. wo tumhara gift hai, maine tumhare liye bheja and usse sirf tum pehenogi. samajh aayi?? " he said over the phone.

"Acha thik he... Malhar suno na aap bura nahi manenge na? mai ek baat bolun?? " she asked slowly.

"tum bina kuch soche mujhe sab bata sakti ho aur puch bhi sakti ho kalyani... tume permission lene ki jarurat nahi he" he said sternly. 

"aap apne gifts ko lekar itne possesive kyu ho.. "she pouted.

he thought Pagli gift ke liye nahi tumhare liye hu...

Kalyani- arre Hello? Malhar?

Malhar- “ha...ha me yeh keh raha tha ki  jo mera he vo me kisiko nahi deta... jo mera he vo mera hi rahega hamesha aur tum mera koi gift kisi aur ko nhi dena chahe vo tumhari best friend hi kyu na ho”he warned her. She smiled and said okay.

"chalo thik he ab so jao... bohut der ho chuki he aur subah college time se jana”

"nahi Malhar abhi toh time he sone me " she retorted

"Kalyani 12 bajne wale he chupchap so jao, aur koi shaitani nahi... Me waha nahi hu par mujhe sab samajh jayega so good night sweetie😻" he asked lovingly.

" haa thik he ... bye." she said irritated. She wanted to talk more but she knew he is damn serious about discipline...

“Kalyani sojao and yeah sweet dreams sweety" he ended the call and she pouted more.

Soja kalyani warna Malhar ke antenna active hojayege aur vo fir daat lagayenge..

"Good night"she pouted more and pulled her blanket over...

" Sach Aai?? " he screamed on the phone when his mum called him and said it is kalyani’s cousin Riya’s wedding..

"Aai matlab hum Pune ja rahe he" he shouted...

"kya hua Malhar? " Aai asked n smiled on his son..

" Vo kuch nahi Riya ki shadi he na to Pune jaana padega "he was embarrassed about his excitement... though Aai understood its for Kalyani... He is dying to go there n see his love...

" Me aaraha hun Kalyani,Hum jald hi ek dusre je samne hoge... tum khush ho na?? " he asked...

"ofcourse yes... aapko pata he me bohut khush hun.. fir se hum milke masti karenge "she jumped on her bed. He face palmed himself and made a face😂😂 he thought “Kab jayega iska bachpana” 

"bilkul kalyani chalo ab mujhe packing karna hai " and they ended the call...

Malhar’s family n kalyani’s family where neighbours n good friends but later coz of work Malhar’s family shifted to Aurangabad... 

From the time she born she spent all her life with him almost every day. But then he had to move away coz of work... But they never let their relation break. They kept in contact with each other. 

At present it 's Riya’s wedding Riya Kalyani’s cousin ... 

Now she will get to see Malhar again after so many yrs... She is excited... he pampers her alot... he never leave her side... he has been there for her always...

from the time she started knowing things she was friends with him. He is so close to her. Even after shifting Malhar was always there for her. He  was her support system.. he was there for her no matter what... 

Next day... 

Malhar n his parents arrived... Kalyani stood upstairs n gazed him... he was looking great... she just blushed ...

Malhar’s eyes were searching for her... his eyes are literally traveling to every corner of the house. 

he excused himself and went in searching for kalyani. He saw a girl in yellow saree jumping here and there doing the work.  And one glance at her face he went in dreamland

"Kalyani” he called slowly wishing she is the one.

“Malhar”she turned n was almost collided him... He smirked n held her.His heart suddenly swelled and he couldn't help but take a deep breathe... he just thought 

Is she that cute lil girl with whom he played n took care of?!

He held his breathe n she was just staring him with her signature pout... And his heart slipped seeing her face so close... He would have definitely kissed her if they wouldn’t hav been here in hall...

He smirked seeing her and she just pouted.

"toh meri kalyani itni badi hogyi he???  "he winked at her...

"Ab bhi utni hi cute ho jitni bachpan me thi” n he pulled her cheeks. She wanted to shout but he just controlled all her senses with his mere gaze on her... she felt as if she lost her voice!!

She somehow controlled her n stepped back while he walked towards her. He had a jacket n jeans... She looked at him while he smirked and let her check him out. He actually liked it the way she is checking him out unknowingly. He waited...Her wide eyes and her innocent look was too cute...

"kya dekh rahi ho kalyani?? "he  asked her casually when reality striked her n she just turned n closed her eyes tight... 

Malhar turned her n says “arre bolo na”

"vo vo kuch nahi aa...aap bohut bade hogaye ho "  she blabbered whatever came in her mind

He controlled his laugh.. but thought to tease her...

" ofcourse kalyani Ab me hamesha waisa hi toh nahi rahuga na aur waise tum bhi kaafi badi hogayi ho" he said with a naughty smile. Her eyes popped out at his comment and she shivered as his eyes quickly took a glance n checked her out...He winked and turned around to go n her heart eased a lil bit but he turned abruptly ending up too close to her and making her breathing high. He looked at her and cn see her breathing heavily...

"Aaram se kalyani...Me hi hoon... tumhara Malhar..”he smirked seeing her all numb...

"Me bahut thak gaya hoon...me fresh hokar aata hu... "he said and turned around. She shook her head and went from there... she need some air... 

She was in balcony when her mom came n asked her to take tea to Malhar... “Arre aai me kyu?”

“ Kal se toh tum uska wait kar rahi thi aur ab? jao jaldi bechara thak gaya hoga...” n she agreed...

"naukar hun kya unki "she fumed But she went n found herself making tea for him. As if she was under his spell... She also fixed a quick sandwich for him and walked to his room. She is excited...For so long they have been talking but meeting him there is some unknown butterflies in her stomach...😉

A slight hue crept on her cheeks wen she walked to him But she stood at the door. she knocked... there his reply “aajao kalyani“

There he stood...water dripping on his torso and from hairs. he was shirtless... pants low at waist , she gulped seeing that manly frame.

Malhar-"Aagyi tum? kitni der... “

kalyani- “aapko kaise pata me hu”

Malhar- “Aur kon hoga kalyani”

Waise shadi ka bhi sahi he na kitna maja aata he... soch raha hu me bhi... while talking he took tea from her hand n sipped it...

“hmmm...perfect... bilkul tumhari tarah” there she lost a beat at his comment... 

he smelled it once again n njoyed... He waited for her to speak because he very well knew she is jealous.

kalyani- “Aap bhi kya” almost screamed...

He thought...Ab wakt aagya he tume ye samjhane ja ki pyar kya hota he... feelings kya hoti he

He smirked at her... ha soch raha hu shadi ki umar to ho hi gayi he ... 

Kalyani didnt liked this but still retorted “pehle hi bata dete ki shadi karni he.... aap hi ki kara dete " she replied with a sarcasm... He grinned as he got the expected reaction. He placed his cup on the table beside n walked towards her looking at her intently keeping the tray away from her hands as she stepped back tensed. 

But she was still fuming that he was thinking about marriage... she wasn’t liking this... she was stepping back until her back hit the wall...Her heart raced again...He walked closer . He looked damn sexy shirtless with his wet hairs... He trapped her in between his arms n leaned on to her n whispered in her ears “shaadi toh karni hi he...aur tume pata he meri dulhan kon hogi" he gazed intensely at her...as she held her breathe.. "tum" he said making her eyes go wide. He just looked at her...

This time she too retorted...”Me kyu aapse shadi karu... me nahi karugi” she said composing herself. 

He asked very calmly "kyu nahi karogi?? " 

"Kyuki mera boyfriend he "she said he sighed and stepped a bit closer to her... 

"Achaa pyaar karta he tumse?? "he asked

"haa bilkul aur bahut jyada.. itna ki mere liye jaan bhi de sakta hai... aur muje kabhi chillata bhi nahi he... na hi jaldi sone ke liye force karta he " she said...  He just smirked “ kisse baate bana rahi ho kalyani? Tumhari puri zindagi open book he mere samne....”

She started at him with wide eyes, shocked.

"aap samajhte kya ho apne aapko?? aise bol rahe ho jaise me aapki " she stopped realising what she was about to say...

Malhar- “tum meri kya kalyani”

Kalyani- “kuch nahi”

Malhar took time n replied... “Sweety tumhari har choti se choti baat muje pata he... tume kya pasand he tum kab gussa hoti ho kab khush hoti ho sabkuch pata he muje... while saying this he leaned more into her n cupped her face n asked “ acha meri aakho me dekho ab batao sach me tumhara boyfriend he?

Kalyani looked at his eyes n just shaked her head in negation... 

Malhar smirked “Kar hi nahi sakti kyuki tumhara r ye dil n pointed finger over her heart... tumhara ye dil sirf mujhse pyar karta he.... she blushed n just couldn’t deny anymore... she knew he ruled her heart.. she just lowered her gaze n hide herself in his embrace... he smiled at her shyness n wrapped his arms around her... Tumhara dil sirf meri baate sunta he kalyani.... I love you... aaj se nahi hamesha se...  he slowly come out of hug n kissed her... it was a mark of his love for her... Her heart raced... he just took her in his embrace n she was fine.... “I love you too Malhar” he hugged her more tightly ... “Jald hi Kalyani Rane banne ke liye tayyar hojao madam”

she pushed him n hurriedly came out of room smiling all the way... All this was new for her but she liked this feeling... she liked when he held her... she wanted to be his n it was the best day of her life... she was blushing hard... There Malhar stood smiling at his room thinking he got what he craved for ... his kalyani forever 💞💞

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Mallu was so cute and kallu is trying to make mallu jealous but koi fayeda bahi

Loved it 

Hope to see you soon 

Keep writing 

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww this was so cute

Loved it 

rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome 👏

Loved it 🥳

Malhar is so bold here 

Do write more

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

amazing os 

well written 

i really like the way you described story 

waiting for the next story 

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk26

Awesome update 

Mallu was so cute and kallu is trying to make mallu jealous but koi fayeda bahi

Loved it 

Hope to see you soon 

Keep writing 

Thnku so mch ... glad that u liked it💞🙌🏻

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

Aww this was so cute

Loved it 

Thnku so mch🙌🏻💞

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: rammehra103

Awesome 👏

Loved it 🥳

Malhar is so bold here 

Do write more

yeah thought of portraying  his character  a lil naughty jolly n bold so just wrote🙌🏻💞

sidyusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb14

amazing os 

well written 

i really like the way you described story 

waiting for the next story 

Thnku so mch🙌🏻🤩 i like wen u guys give precise comment abt wat u liked... that actually push us to write more😻

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey wow, such a nice os. I could visualize all this really!! Just got refreshed after reading this. So positive n vibrant!!