I hope RB's dark history with them brings PreRish closer.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Do history lessons are pending EK Ma'am🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope RB's dark history with them brings PreRish closer.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Do history lessons are pending EK Ma'am🤣
Unhen lal rang accha lagta hai. Get some more red.
they are both pisces, hence the joke🤣
Oh! 🤣they are both pisces, hence the joke🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Unhen lal rang accha lagta hai. Get some more red.
At first I thought, how does he know? Then I realized, he knows everything😆
they are both pisces, hence the joke🤣
Yup🤣
That's Rishabh Bajaj for you! 😎Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
At first I thought, how does he know? Then I realized, he knows everything😆
That unhein sounded really cute and respectful. Even Mehra was smiling at this side of his boss. 🤣
Laal rang se toh KSG ka door door ka rishta hai 😆
😕Laal rang se toh KSG ka door door ka rishta hai 😆