Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
ofc KSG is no less than THE VIPER 🐍 😎
😆 😆 sahi pakde hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
ofc KSG is no less than THE VIPER 🐍 😎
😆 😆 sahi pakde hai
kaunsaOriginally posted by: fitoori_kudi
OMG ek aur prerish OS 😲 ABHI read krke aayi
Did I hear image classification in Python?
Yikkessss
I am so excited! When do you plan to publish it?Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm working on two one-shots at a time. 🤪
Python bhi KSG ko ek hi epoch mein classify kar dega😎
Meri bheegi bheegi si
Palkon pe reh Gaye
Jaise mere sapne bikharke
Jale mann mera bhi kisike milan ko
Anamika tu bhi tarse
🥺
I am so excited! When do you plan to publish it?
Sanya is updating her story now.
Ab neend acchi aayegi
Humko pyaar huya puri huyi dua
now that is like my mama
😃 You totally get me.