Swiss mein cigars ke shops bhi hai aur milte bhi hai 😆Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Mummmyyyy I'm getting goosebumps now ☺️☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Swiss mein cigars ke shops bhi hai aur milte bhi hai 😆Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Mummmyyyy I'm getting goosebumps now ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Drop the modesty 😆
Give me the piece faaast @Sanya
I will give context specific jawaab😎
Dekho mujpar pressure mat dalo main aadhi neend mein hu🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Swiss mein cigars ke shops bhi hai aur milte bhi hai 😆
Can we have a drabble on this like now?🤪
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Dekho mukhtar pressure mat dalo main Awadhi need mein hu🤣
😆
Koi gal nahi, load mat le. Kal waise bhi Sunday hai😎
sach mein. 😆 i generally break into parts. But iss bar nahi kiya. I am very rusted. And my worst trait as a writer is that I tend to go into very deep details. Like even describe a sneeze. 😆 very frustrating it is. 🤣 much khud nahi pata kiss level ka bokwaas likha hai 🤣Aey Maiya ka bhoot ghus gaya kya?
Pura chahiye what's with the installment system on high interest rate?
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
arey sach keh rahi hoon😆
I know. Sadly. But Ur wordings were just hilarious.
veryOriginally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Not sure about the reel PreRish but I'm sure in saccha waala love with our own theories
#MuhMiyanMitthoo
it is in negative. Chahati toh main bahut kuch hoon par mere chahane se kya hoga? Chahna toh CVs and maata ko bhi padega 🤣
modest wodest kuch nahi hai. Where is V she would have warned you. 🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Drop the modesty 😆
Give me the piece faaast @Sanya
I will give context specific jawaab😎
But I have a super busy day tomorrow so I am trying to edit it quickly😆