Episode mein kya horahi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Episode mein kya horahi hai
police Wala aur college Wala dono ho gyaOriginally posted by: kusharberry
Episode mein kya horahi hai
haai Aap BHI fida hai kya Woh Walla Mallu peh🤣Originally posted by: bluemoon255
I really want kallu ko karoch aye aur danger mein ho
I love mallu going all possessive protective pati on her🤣
Originally posted by: rammehra103
vo 18 March Wala ...🤣🤣
Don't even go there, I was abt to lose it tbh
Aur nikla tho mallu playing ghost house with athu🤣
I want to see opposite this time. Kalyani getting worried and caring for her Malhar ji
di Jo bts me dikhaya tha
🤣Originally posted by: bluemoon255
Don't even go there, I was abt to lose it tbh
Aur nikla tho mallu playing ghost house with athu🤣
Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav
promos r misleading always but tis show's promos something else
Ikr
Aise wale promos sirf inke hai
Woh cow walaOriginally posted by: rammehra103
di Jo bts me dikhaya tha
I was crying thinking sehban is leaving show and episode dekha ...fussi bum phoota hmpe🤣🤣Originally posted by: bluemoon255
Don't even go there, I was abt to lose it tbh
Aur nikla tho mallu playing ghost house with athu🤣