Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats on the AT !!! Let’s face the coming track together .
Girls... I fell in love with ishq di baajiyan female version song...( One telecasted in kzk)
I wanna download that... Please help me find that song
I can share the yt link
I have been hearing it on loop
We finally got the LEGIT TRIO Pic ....YAYYYY...
I have some gutter questions for our gutter member🤗will post soon
please tell meaning of this song
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
That makanaka chap has again deleted barf pics 🤣 chakkar kya Hain bae
🤔 parth ne bola hoga🤣
Lots of virtual 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 to you dear
Thank you so much... Dunno Cox of pre or this song... Something touches the inner soul...
UKG Did you notice P’s cap in erica’s Lap ?? Yesterday in the train he was hugging her bag and sleeping . Wow what a fraanship 😆
Muzhugada shippe friendship than!! It’s a libe from a Tamil song .
Meaning friend ship is the only ship that does not sink 😆
friendship can also sink
dosti me darar😆
That's true
But Moni friendship is best relationship than any other relationships...
Being it siblings, parents,child, relatives.... everywhere friendship forms the base...