Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If they are planning to turn pooja completely negative.. Then it will be a tata bye bye from me..earlier too i had left the show when they started with the good bahu kavya track. 

Hoping that the cvs know what they are doing. 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

If they are planning to turn pooja completely negative.. Then it will be a tata bye bye from me..earlier too i had left the show when they started with the good bahu kavya track. 

The revamp itself was for trps. So we should be ready for anything. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pooja has enemies in the form of Pooja,Dhruv and mr.chopra.So they cannot make her negative

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It seems Shrenu got the girgirke award in AG awards

Moumina thumbnail

Relax....

Makers will never do that.

And I am sure about this , after Pk Mittal's accidental death. 

And I think , makers are planning to do something  else.

Just wait and watch....

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

It wud be totally unfair. I don't think they will fool the viewers not in such a way.

I think I hv a feeling that Pooja will be redeemed. We will get to see her sensitive and weak side.

I don't think Pooja needs to be redeemed per se.

Remember Jahnvi also had a soft side. She made PK donate the hospital for poor people because it was her dada dream.

So they don't need to 'redeem' Pooja they only need to remember Jahnvi from initial weeks.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I don't think Pooja needs to be redeemed per se.

Remember Jahnvi also had a soft side. She made PK donate the hospital for poor people because it was her dada dream.

So they don't need to 'redeem' Pooja they only need to remember Jahnvi from initial weeks.

She needs to apologise to Kavya(if she really comes back) and  with Dhruv whom she treated very badly.

If Kavya comes back, and don't know what they will do with Jhanvi. If she doesn't she may be redeemed. Kya Patha??

kala16 thumbnail

I think shrenu is a grey character so we cannot justify jhanvis actions with Kavya, arush and Dhruv. Agree injustice done to her isk MATLAB yeh Nehi ki whatever she does is right. To achieve her goal she has hurt innocents that's why I said she can be redeemed.

Moumina thumbnail

I think shrenu is a grey character so we cannot justify jhanvis actions with Kavya, arush and Dhruv. Agree injustice done to her isk MATLAB yeh Nehi ki whatever she does is right. To achieve her goal she has hurt innocents that's why I said she can be redeemed.

She is already doing that , that's why she is alone .

In my pov, She only did wrong with Dhruv.

About kavya and Aarush, she did that because she wanted to keep them away from Mittals for their safety and good future......if kavya wants to return, she can now.

Edited by Moumina - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hurting the innocents voluntarily is an offence. But hurting them for protecting ourselves in not an offence.