Chaaru called me Ajeeb. Su. 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chaaru called me Ajeeb. Su. 😭😭
Main Su Ko bolke tumko daant padwaungi. You wait. 😭
Aww Hash🤗
Chaaru don't call her ajeeb
she is cute🤗❤️
Toh yeh tha aapka daant😆
I know she is cuteee.....and even she knows I find her veryyyy cute
This is what you'll say. 🥺
I'm totally heartbroken. I'm going on Maunvrat. Bye!🥺😭
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
This is what you'll say. 🥺
I'm totally heartbroken. I'm going on Maunvrat. Bye!🥺😭
are what
you want me to scold Chaaru
Chaaru how dare you call My Hash ajeeb😡
Yeh Monday kab ayega
aisa lag raha hai ki sau saalon baadYeh Monday kab ayega
@su: wen can we go bk to our thread ?