Eri tag #fromstreetwithlove I read it #fromwhitewithlove😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Eri tag #fromstreetwithlove I read it #fromwhitewithlove😂
And then we will find out that the entire kasautii that we've been watching was a dream 🤣
Just caught up with Friday's episode... I LOVED the fact that Prerna did not shed tears when going to meet Mr. Bajaj the second time. She showed her weakness and didn't show it again and I love that about Prerna!!!
Kal ka barfila pic of parica was posted by Makkhi guy n deleted later it seems
Originally posted by: AVFNDPTL52VY4CIE
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzgYRmiBW9j/?igshid=nwytmtxw9q2o
This entire sequence was so painfully beautiful 💔❤️
Dunno how many time I have watched this. Both were so good👍🏼
Hope parica stayed back to swiss for few days
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Kal ka barfila pic of parica was posted by Makkhi guy n deleted later it seems
Makkhi guy🤣
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Kal ka barfila pic of parica was posted by Makkhi guy n deleted later it seems
Kyun taking hame pata na chale ki dream dream khel raha..the whole green saree look seq are dream..