I am not a person who speaks english all the day.. my vocabulary is short.. 🤣
Still....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not a person who speaks english all the day.. my vocabulary is short.. 🤣
Still....
Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver
Somethings are always under our noses and waiting to be anything.
just one needs to glance at it once!
No glance required.
Thank you.
Pleasure is all mine!
I am. 😁
I swear I never thought about THAT!! My mind is already full of questions.. cant think dirty right now 🤣 admit it already! You are dirty minded!
Never said I wasn't 😛
No glance required.
You make suspicious on your own!
But I will let it go for now!
and why is that so?
Thank you. 😅
Thank you. 😅
You are not welcome on this!😒
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17