This scene is just 💔...
Coldy is sooooo creative! ❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This scene is just 💔...
Coldy is sooooo creative! ❤
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Oops sorry happy birthday to your uncle 🤗
Don't be sorry. I should have written Uncle instead of Mama.
Am I the only one, who will stop giving bhaav to this soap after you guys stop watching it😲
Kinda agree with u here.
ps-Did I just see P n E r sleeping with their head touching each other?😳
Dil tutt tutt. Donna know how many times ...
Oh. I read uncle (Mamu) in your earlier post but thought that was typo because of the cake pic. 😅Originally posted by: Briti1721
It's my uncle
Anyway hope you enjoyed his bday as well.
Phaadu physic aur woh bhi parth ka Abhiya dekh!!! 😂😂
Have u guys seen this?😆
https://twitter.com/urbandictionary/status/1147193605347520512?s=19
Even Urban dictionary knows it all😎🤣
Hi Guys!
Got some time over the weekend. So we are currently at the top of the rollercoaster and it's just about to take a dip. Brace yourselves!
I just feel they are going to keep all kinds of plots open and decide the story accordingly. So let's not speculate much. No point.
P.S. Just realised RS shared my VM already. Thanks girl!
I'm happy you'll liked it. My shortest one ever [LOL]
Pakka bimar padna h ladki ne.. Eriii
Anurag Basu just for being himself not getting into superficial things😆