Mainu ishq tera Lee dooobaa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mainu ishq tera Lee dooobaa
Bahut maze ki baat before I used to charge my phone once in two/three days. Now I charge at least 5 times in a day 😂🤣😂😂
Maybe ksg will renew his contract since ekta is very fond of him
The wedding will be by next week. I am eager to know bajaj past life
issi liye toh he may not 🤣Originally posted by: forbidden
Maybe ksg will renew his contract since ekta is very fond of him
Zyada fondness = ≠ renewal of contract 🤣🤣
I over imagined. I thought she gets kidnapped and there's some BTS about her screaming his name to save her or something 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She didn't do that. People watching the shoot did.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
issi liye toh he may not 🤣
Come on ankie maybe he will and if he don’t then it will be a mess another bajaj will come and then start from beginning it kind of ruins the essence of the character
Day 1 someone and then 8 month later someone else
She is going to get kidnapped again 🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪
She's pretty much capable of making anyone she wants to stay, stay. So anything is possible.Originally posted by: forbidden
Maybe ksg will renew his contract since ekta is very fond of him