Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The height 😨
He is chilling but seeing so high I am scared 🤣
Karan is wearing shoes. This is GOING TO BE IN THE SHOW 🤣
i SO wanted to do Paragliding but my darling father was so harrowed to think of imagining his daughter to jump off the cliff 🤣 some day. But i did zorbing so that was super fun too
No way I am scared look how high it is 😨😨🤯🤯
How does Karan even do this kind of stuff I am scared to see them like that
He is wearing that all dressed up isn’t that against the rule they need to wear some kind of safety dress or not
I don't think you need for paragliding that is needed for water sportsHe is wearing that all dressed up isn’t that against the rule they need to wear some kind of safety dress or not
This is highly tempting! Even I want to do it now.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzfuQyKIFL8/?igshid=1qmgu0ydfk8j4
Haiyee he looks so happy. Thu thu thu
true ADRENALINE Junkie. Can this man post his happiness today so wanna celebrate itNo way I am scared look how high it is 😨😨🤯🤯
How does Karan even do this kind of stuff I am scared to see them like that
Originally posted by: Wistfulness Paragliding is offscreen ya onscreen? 😕
It is offscreen