
awww <3
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏

awww <3

ufff <3

in love <3
OMGGG ITS good!!👍🏼😳 the Ramadan special episodes will always be my fav❤❤
Maya was brilliant!! But I hated her obsession over Arjun n kiling everybody. Watching this show now
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
Her libido died with Yash 😂😂😂
In all seriousness I think it’s a cultural thing. In Indian culture, women aren’t supposed to be forthcoming and dominant about their *needs* the cultural mentality is that sex is only pleasurable for men. If you look at most ITV shows the girl will always reject the man’s advances. And he has to consistently ask for it.
Lol, maybe.
I know. But the same thing annoys me. I thought we were progressing and the television industry needed to portray that as well. And not just some 80s ka mentality. The girls aren't suppressive anymore. And it's okay for a person to feel. It's only human. Irrespective of their gender.
Kuch nahi ho sakta ITV ka.
I am all good to relive AdiYa days. :)
I am all good to relive AdiYa days. :)
Me tooooooo! I'm gonna watch BP from the beginning. I want to see JenShad again on another TV show😭
Originally posted by: BepannaahPyaar
Me tooooooo! I'm gonna watch BP from the beginning. I want to see JenShad again on another TV show😭
I wish for that to happen sooner.
I still wonder if she had her hormones working right or in the right place to even begin with. The pull, the intimacy, that attraction, we could feel it through the screen and she didn't. Even now, I can feel that.
The only reason I can think of is that.
Agreed!💯💯
Before marriage I could accept but after marriage like really? I won't even think of doing that!
PROLOGUE Aditya and Zoya are childhood friends who didn't see each other in person until they met in their youth. They used to see each other...
17