I can provide with BTS here it is.
https://twitter.com/TrueKSG_FC/status/1146736395840438272?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can provide with BTS here it is.
https://twitter.com/TrueKSG_FC/status/1146736395840438272?s=19
But seriously yaar bahot shiddat se mann kar rahi hai Prerna aur Rishabh Bajaj ki love story dekhne padhne ka.. bass yeh phase jaldi se paas ho jaye aur kuchh kuchh ho jaye..
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I can provide with BTS here it is.
https://twitter.com/TrueKSG_FC/status/1146736395840438272?s=19
Look at EJF's insta story, she and KSG have gone to paraglide! Note, she and KSG, not Prerna and Bajaj😆
Looks like they are bonding well! She calls him Mr Basesh🤣
Heyy off the topic btw I need some help in IF when I open forum I cant see the full page I mean right side of the page is not displayed for me where mentioned how many views this post has and who replied last, I cant see these details.
Can anyone of you please tell me wht to do?

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Look at EJF's insta story, she and KSG have gone to paraglide! Note, she and KSG, not Prerna and Bajaj😆
Looks like they are bonding well! She calls him Mr Basesh🤣
Basesh? Did I read correct or is it typing error?
Originally posted by: O4A7ZPPN7HVI7TE5
Heyy off the topic btw I need some help in IF when I open forum I cant see the full page I mean right side of the page is not displayed for me where mentioned how many views this post has and who replied last, I cant see these details.
Can anyone of you please tell me wht to do?
Try to refresh it. Are you on phone or laptop? Because laptop mein aisa hota hai
Originally posted by: CMO3ACRWZWVDOIKL
Basesh? Did I read correct or is it typing error?
Basesh only, like Mr Basesh, fun on Mr Bajaj🤣