Nice update
Continue soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice update
Continue soon
Loved it dear
Awesome part
Thanks for PM
Continue soon 🙂
Thanks i will try my best to update soon😊
Thank you so much.. 🤗😳
Super update
Beautiful and nice concept
Hey...😊
Thank you so much....❤️
Nice up date ....
let see ... what’s going to happen in this journey
Keep it up dear ...
Awesome update
I love the way sakshi spoke to arjun
Raesha fight was cute
Waiting for their trip
Simply nice update 🤗🤗💞💞
Omg once again sakshi see Arjun angry littly but this time Arjun angry gone after 5 minutes...... actually he worried about mohit career how sweet he is 😍😍😍😚😚😚😚
Finally it's clear Arjun really feel guilty he not do wrong with Sakshi ever 😊😊😊
Love it arakshi little moment 😍😍❤❤❤❤❤
Omg sameer and ayesha fight was so awesome 😂😂😂😂❤
Ufff karan you expecting so much yaar You forget arjun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eagerly waiting for Ooty tour 🤓🤓🤓 🤗🤗😊😊❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💞💞
Super updated Dear🥳👏.
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
HELLO EVERYONE I AM SIMA, THE WRITER OF AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE I CAN NOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT VIRMAN505 SO I WILL BE CONTINUING FROM THIS ACCOUNT...
1.5k