Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
Hope u both r right. But I don't trust cv's & those articles😭
main tumhari team main hun diyu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
Hope u both r right. But I don't trust cv's & those articles😭
main tumhari team main hun diyu
Looks like skipworthy episode 😔
Looks like skipworthy episode 😔
Completely....not for a minute.....intolerable.....WU in Mishaan AT if interested 😊
I will not watch epis from tomorrow. can't tolerate mishti with any other guy. Silsila means MisHaan for me. Agar wahi nhi hoga toh kyun dekhun😭?
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
I will not watch epis from tomorrow. can't tolerate mishti with any other guy. Silsila means MisHaan for me. Agar wahi nhi hoga toh kyun dekhun😭?
😕😕😕
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
I will not watch epis from tomorrow. can't tolerate mishti with any other guy. Silsila means MisHaan for me. Agar wahi nhi hoga toh kyun dekhun😭?
good decision main tho already band kardi hai dekhna
good decision main tho already band kardi hai dekhna
Acha kiya swatu. Roz roz ka torture nhi saha ja ta ab. But mere MisHaan ko kyun alag kar rhe hai?😭. MisHaan ke wajah se extension mila aur unhi ko alag kar rhe hai😭
https://twitter.com/Telivisionworld/status/1146612089890463744?s=19
I want this too happen first.....😔
Yes❤️