But I don't know how it is going to be. Mera Bajju show wale Bajju ko justify karega ke bhi nahi 😭 but thank God Sanu has decided to help me out so any issues usko pakado😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But I don't know how it is going to be. Mera Bajju show wale Bajju ko justify karega ke bhi nahi 😭 but thank God Sanu has decided to help me out so any issues usko pakado😎
Thank you very much. 😆 Go write a story bro. 🤪 Please.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Congratulations! 😆
Originally posted by: saps.156
definitely. and it will make P realize just how good a father he is.
but iyea sab mai time lagenge 🤔, tabtak pata nei kitne bashing hona parega bajju ko from sm
aj nahi kal aur parso leke kar lenge 😆 it's something I have never written I am so scared mera popat na ho jaye 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
100% kar lo. 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That smirk was deadly. He's not going to get affected by that heavy display of misplaced emotion.
or there is any back story
😭😆Originally posted by: najma123
Thank you very much. 😆 Go write a story bro. 🤪 Please.
I'll start writing once the sun rises. 😆
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
But I don't know how it is going to be. Mera Bajju show wale Bajju ko justify karega ke bhi nahi 😭 but thank God Sanu has decided to help me out so any issues usko pakado😎
Aaeeee bill mujpe fadne wali ho😡🤣
You should start and finish BEFORE the sun rises!
I just realized, iss title ke naam ka ek gana bhi hai
opsora is too cute 🤗Originally posted by: saps.156
It's like you make all of us fall in line and when we start marching left right left, edit edit edit, and then comes Opsora........why r u guys marching, today is not republic day🤣its independence day, u can say what u want!