Anytime 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Anytime 🤗
u bet ☺️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
They had a moment here. One could clearly see the sparks.
Ms Prerna yea mera ghar hai yahan jo main chahta hun woh hota hai!

Mr Bajaj has a proposal for Prerna Sharma 


they look like, Bajaj has made Pre's fav dinner and he is inviting her for it.
do it 😈Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Kal hi post kiye the na. Okay I'll try to make some. 😆

Sab kuch Sab kuch khone wali hai ap


Ek acha Businessman sirf paisa kamana nahi janta, magar jo sahi waqt pe apne liye best deal crack sake

@ankie - awesome edits. rotation one is my fav ☺️
Trust me, this is going to be the best deal of your life!

BUSY BAJJU

I dont think I'll get over that royal promo pic anytime soon ☺️
Bajju ka swag

