what did you write for us todayOriginally posted by: .amigos.
HELLO. WHAT'S UP?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
what did you write for us todayOriginally posted by: .amigos.
HELLO. WHAT'S UP?
Even I did. 😆 Not fair rightOriginally posted by: CaptainV
Hi all!!
I realized bajaj didn't offer drinks to prerna 😆That's only reserved for anurag 😆🤣
my mom said he won't believe her and laugh it off 🤣Originally posted by: najma123
He didn't get a jolt in my opinion. Like I said elsewhere, I think it was a realisation that his plans were gonna be slightly altered, and it's a minor deviation.
Did you check your PMs? I sent you one regarding FFs, I am Naj btw. 😆Originally posted by: .amigos.
HELLO. WHAT'S UP?
That screech pierces my ears.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Why is kasauti's title track on loop in my head. 😳 i like the music till the woman in that most shrill voice yells on the top her voice Kasauti Zindagi Ki--- that part ruins everything for me. 😳
Hayye saurav singhania feels ☺️
🤣 Shit. Epic. But I guess he'd say something on the lines of I don't give two shits.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
my mom said he won't believe her and laugh it off 🤣
I tell you those few seconds with Sneha and scolding her NAANY na was just a mirror image of RB. 😎Originally posted by: Wistfulness
+ admire her ferocity.
he wil tell her the BIGGER raaaz🤣Originally posted by: najma123
🤣 Shit. Epic. But I guess he'd say something on the lines of I don't give two shits.
In the beginning even I thought that, and idk why it didn't make me too happy, but now, KSG's Bajaj surpasses everything. ❤️Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Hayye saurav singhania feels ☺️