Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Queen of GIFs is praising my work. It feels so good.
Awwww 🤗 they are really good!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Queen of GIFs is praising my work. It feels so good.
Awwww 🤗 they are really good!
@Wist, GIFs are brilliantly on point
Just a small suggestion if you don't feel bad. I think the sharpness should be a tad bit tiny bit less.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It's just a two-step process. 😛
Lol and what process is that? I normally use arial, what text did you use?
The cigar thing is being overdone now...it looks forced and unnecessary. He needs to quit smoking.Originally posted by: najma123
Why the cigar every time? 😆 This guy already oozes the swag, he overpowers everyone in every scene and owns the scene itself sans the cigar. Why bring it up everytime?
Hum aagaye kya Ho Raha hai 😈
KUCH BHI LEVEL 4599999 🤣
and Children this is a classic explanation of KUCH BHI 😳🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Omg we have a celebrity🥳
Yeah, and I am not saying it doesn't come off cool. And, I can't handle the smoke but I have nothing against smokers. But there's really no need. And why is there some liquor bottle wherever Bajaj is? Doesn't he drink water, coffee, soup, porridge, anything? 😆 They have given him some 1960s night gown, btw the precap night gown is new right? Or is that the old one? Everywhere he's got some liquor. And he doesn't offer anything else either to others. I don't have issues with that too. But it would be nice seeing him sip coffee instead. 😆 Like once or twice.I am not a fan of the cigar myself, not because it was used to mock him, but just in general, like you said he oozes a lot of oomph anyway, then what’s the need?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The cigar thing is being overdone now...it looks forced and unnecessary. He needs to quit smoking.
My sister was not impressed with the way he smoked in the first epi, she was like he is not smoking naturally, LOL, now she feels he is smoking it fine, but still, like I think it’s time to wave it good bye
Allah Miyaa what is wrong with you Mishti Doi 😆🤣Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Autograph please