Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Ye amar rahenge jab tak shiw chalega..😆
Nahin saha jayegaa wahi Cyappa...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Ye amar rahenge jab tak shiw chalega..😆
Nahin saha jayegaa wahi Cyappa...😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Do you also live away from your home?
Mine is 20 mins away .... must be hard.
UKG Briti jaisa kyu bol rahi hai 😂
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Do you also live away from your ...?
Mine is 20 mins away .... must be hard.
UKG I’m talking about something else here😆
I hated Bella.. Don't want her to be compared with Pre.😞https://www.instagram.com/p/BzYhSRAhJbu/?igshid=38ji6xnrgsrd
When I saw this pic... I only thought about abhiya....😆
This is 4 u dear.... no chappels plz🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But Shirtless Anu is our Edward Cullen for sure..😊
😊
Originally posted by: Briti1721
Matlab????
Bholaapan cutie 😆
@priya Di next #CC Title- Sindoor Man Ki Bahubalika Please.
Bollywood became so boring , not a single movie this year I am looking forward
Originally posted by: Briti1721
@priya Di next #CC Title- Sindoor Man Ki Bahubalika Please.
CC ke titles nahi hothae briti😆
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Bholaapan cutie 😆
🤗😳*khushi ke Aansu*
602