Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It wasn't exactly on her face but he did smoke in her presence. 😆
He is a gentleman he won’t do that on her face 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It wasn't exactly on her face but he did smoke in her presence. 😆
He is a gentleman he won’t do that on her face 🤣
Erica's turning the crew photographer 🤣
And what freaking shot is that!
Will we get a boating scene?😆
Precisely!Originally posted by: forbidden
He is a gentleman he won’t do that on her face 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
mil gaya 🤣
Kya
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That balance!
And shot by Erica!
I didn't notice the credit before. Looks like KSG and Erica have bonded well.Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Erica's turning the crew photographer 🤣
And what freaking shot is that!
Will we get a boating scene?😆
Boating scene...yes please!
Originally posted by: forbidden
He himself is a storm who has seen a lot in life. I want him to stay stern and passionate. She should never be able to forget rishabh bajaj as long as she lives or even after death
Also that smoke puff I like it 😎 style hai boss
👏
@blue she can never ever
Yeah I noticed it now.And shot by Erica!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Precisely!
But I am not if they show his heartbreak for 1 year and getting Insulted by others I will break her 🤣