Finally making my AT debut.
Hello everyone! I'm Mahi.
Someone please zoom into the script. It's quite clear. Kuch dialogues toh pata lagenge.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Finally making my AT debut.
Hello everyone! I'm Mahi.
Someone please zoom into the script. It's quite clear. Kuch dialogues toh pata lagenge.
Kya baat hai...
dil roya Ilahi tu aja mere Maahi. Maahi maahi maahi buss mera tu maahi want this song on PreRish.Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
Finally making my AT debut.
Hello everyone! I'm Mahi.
Someone please zoom into the script. It's quite clear. Kuch dialogues toh pata lagenge.
Mereko ni dikha just keede makoode dikh rahe hai. Someone with proper eyesight pls dekho ne
I for a second thought you're welcoming me with that song 🤣
They should get a kind of original score first. Random Bolly songs chalte rahenge.
Btw the nomad feeling in that song ❤️
Download karke picture has to be 300% zoomed.
PS waala koi hai toh karo. I've put my things away since long :(
you thought correct. 😎 the nomadish feeling of this song is what defines Bajaj to an extent when he will fall deeply in love that won't reciprocate 😆Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
I for a second thought you're welcoming me with that song 🤣
They should get a kind of original score first. Random Bolly songs chalte rahenge.
Btw the nomad feeling in that song ❤️
Hey Maahi!Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
Finally making my AT debut.
Hello everyone! I'm Mahi.
Someone please zoom into the script. It's quite clear. Kuch dialogues toh pata lagenge.
Welcome to the AT!
kyun put kiya 😡 bring them all back. 😈Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
Download karke picture has to be 300% zoomed.
PS waala koi hai toh karo. I've put my things away since long :(
BUSS mera tu MAAHI 😆