Do I need to catch up last 9pgs🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Do I need to catch up last 9pgs🤣
Sam it's a MUST WATCH. ..it felt like a different show.
I hope Mukhta D and her writer's stop reading that thread - i prefer their romance 🤣
I'm just glad they finally realized how much their tracks were being hated by the fans and finally fixed their plot lines 🤣
Moonsighting 🤣🤣
I need to catch up back from page 123 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I love how romi also supported in 🤣
Jiju ? Nahi Rakshit Sir 🤣🤣
Drishti Rocked , Mahima aur Rakshit Shocked 🤣🤣
Koi to link share karo.. I am not able to find it 😭
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
her soo called bahu ill show her true colors 🦎 jo insaan b nai 🤣 then pta chale ga🤣
Haa, I REALLY need her to see that her perfect choice is wrong. Imaaagine her reaction 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Not itv one🤣
🤣
She was on a roll today🥳
First she steamrolled RaJaan
Then steamed Mahima ma'am
🤣🤣
About time 😂🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Sajaan ke sapne
🤣
Do I need to catch up last 9pgs🤣
I’m doing the same 😫