Yes there was. P sits there cutting Lav with her word's and Lav just continues on. Please even hit Lav on head with dhatura🤣...early payback for hitting Dri later.
All Sangeeta scenes are👍🏼
Yay!!! Finally the villains get their proper screen space
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes there was. P sits there cutting Lav with her word's and Lav just continues on. Please even hit Lav on head with dhatura🤣...early payback for hitting Dri later.
All Sangeeta scenes are👍🏼
Yay!!! Finally the villains get their proper screen space
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
soo over all good weekend 😍
Yes
Next week 💣 will drop
I think drishiti is the one that will be in real danger as she went alone 🤔
Hath chorna hai yah sath chorna
Is Dailouge ka koi tu matlb hai
Yh her word's were crisp and cutting.👍🏼 No beating around the bush.😆
I loved how she said both times that do I have to think everything are you guys not going to do anything 😆
I love the way she dragged him 🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Finally Drishti opened her mouth and get it all back to Mahima. Waiting for the old fighter Drishti to return after all this emotional crap 😆
She was on a roll today🥳
First she steamrolled RaJaan
Then steamed Mahima ma'am
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Lol every scene that didn't include a third wheel 😆
U lost me 🤣
this time danger calling dri.. last time divi... i just hope no separationOriginally posted by: Mevsta101
Yes
Next week 💣 will drop
I think drishiti is the one that will be in real danger as she went alone 🤔
I got it.Thanks
Yes there was. P sits there cutting Lav with her word's and Lav just continues on. Please even hit Lav on head with dhatura🤣...early payback for hitting Dri later.
All Sangeeta scenes are👍🏼
She’s defo one of my fav villains🤣🤣