Originally posted by: priya185
when did she mention
She posted IG story
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
when did she mention
She posted IG story
❤️ same here. both emoted so well
Remember guys we thought thast not P coz of his short hair?😆
Look at that Body Language ...the way he goes near to her at the start ...and then going into hug ...
Teri aakhon mein tere dil ka haal dikhta hai
Tu bhi mujhe meri hi tarha behal dikhta hai
I was expecting they would play kalank title track on them atleast once, but now I am wondering if that would no more be applicable for them ?!??
Also, abhiyas dream of Moh Moh ke dhaage is mercilessly crushed
😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
I was expecting they would play kalank title track on them atleast once, but now I am wondering if that would no more be applicable for them ?!??
Also, abhiyas dream of Moh Moh ke dhaage is mercilessly crushed
😆
I thought they played kalank song during the trial room scene?
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I thought they played kalank song during the trial room scene?
Not Trail ...The Balm scene i guess ..... after Vikku entry when he is applying balm on her sprained leg .