u guyz r my karan Arjun Karan is mev Arjun is Sofna🤣 🤗❤️😳🤗🤗🤗🤗🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
u guyz r my karan Arjun Karan is mev Arjun is Sofna🤣 🤗❤️😳🤗🤗🤗🤗🤣
In every forum I've been in LIVE in the couple's AT...it's my home🏡
In DMG 2...Yuvi/Naina YuNa AT one of my closest IF buddies Anjana and I renamed it to SoNa AT🤣🤣... we finished like 50 AT's or something alone
btw i also liked DMG2 and i liked Jenny with karan wahi, i don't remb the couple's name
🤗
true 🤣Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
AT feels like home and CC is like neighbors home🤣
In every forum I've been in LIVE in the couple's AT...it's my home🏡
In DMG 2...Yuvi/Naina YuNa AT one of my closest IF buddies Anjana and I renamed it to SoNa AT🤣🤣... we finished like 50 AT's or something alone
I didn’t know abt IF then 😒
I missed it all 😩😩😩
I could have been on dmg, geet, IPKKND, QH, pkyek, and so many more
OMG I just saw this 🤣🤣
i think narak ka darwaza ill open in july 🤣 abi tak lock hai
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
AT feels like home and CC is like neighbors home🤣
Cc Is like entering p dewri 😵
🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
OMG I just saw this 🤣🤣
no creature came out of that darwaza..i think Mukku forgot abt the narak ka darwaza hahaha she was busy with the bathrom scene😆