Does Parica taking turns to have fun? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Does Parica taking turns to have fun? 😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
So this pic that grey has posted is the one that was his wallpaper and not the other one he teased us with.
It’s a MEH photo. I don’t care really when I’ve got the below. It feels like an anti climax after that. I think grey has a lot of photos similar to the below and we will never see them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzQcXzuhgI8/?igshid=ra2b1bswgeja
dil khush ho jata hai ye pic dekhkar
i agree..it can be just has friends talking or showing pictures like many coactors or friends do and it was clicked but it was so aesthetic😃Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yesterday's was beauts, the most beautiful candid pic of them with background, pose everything perfect.
Does Parica taking turns to have fun? 😆
Can be 😆
i agree..it can be just has friends talking or showing pictures like many coactors or friends do and it was clicked but it was so aesthetic😃
Yea yea just friends talking only, I just mentioned it's one of best candid of them😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
dil khush ho jata hai ye pic dekhkar
Really - I just feel like talking about tr again and again.
I love the way Erica always is touching him in some shape or form and he’s always so intent on her
One thing is I feel that bhaiya has lots of amazing intimate PaRica pics...but he 'll only post normal and weird pics that's it.... to create curiosity he posts different story pics.... and actually posts different one....
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzS8KbqBwZU/?igshid=2a0ig16up09r
someone said most beautifull thing about me is my smile-
its baba samthan
Originally posted by: Briti1721
@bold: You echoed my sentiments right there UKG. It Should Be Hit On The Face Glaring Age Difference For Audience To See.
Exactly. I don't want pre to look mature. This track should end soon, I can't see anupre apart anymore. Almost 10 months, I been waiting on happy anupre😭
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Really - I just feel like talking about tr again and again.
I love the way Erica always is touching him in some shape or form and he’s always so intent on her
tu bol
i just want to stare them
inki koi shadi karwayo re poo sahil shubhi aare baccho ko uksaayo