Hello my lovelies, how are you
Sims🤗
Missed you. How's up with life? Still a mess?😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello my lovelies, how are you
Sims🤗
Missed you. How's up with life? Still a mess?😳
Are.... I'll try my best 😃 🤗
and I don't like this emoji.
I have a sudden craving for something today 😳
Do you like Paanipoori or Rasmalai?
Pani Puri. 😆
Me not a sweet person (pun intended)😆
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Yeah ll do that only shweta..bahut intezaar kia h j sam ka..m gonna enjoy it 😳
Han. And I am loving it. His gaze, his jealousy.
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I have a sudden craving for something today 😳
For what?
Me only have that emoji😊
So whenever you get a chance to have Pani Puri you don't miss it... Right?
@chaaru: craving fr wat ?..spoiler ??
... btw m excited fr 35th thread 😊
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9