You going to be Dazzler soon Shweta. Yay! Aaj hi ban jaao I'm telling you. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You going to be Dazzler soon Shweta. Yay! Aaj hi ban jaao I'm telling you. 😳
Yeah! Kind of. But this time I didn't miss your update and even gave my review after reading it. 🤗
And I am good.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
You going to be Dazzler soon Shweta. Yay! Aaj hi ban jaao I'm telling you. 😳
Haha... I can't make 200 posts in a day 😆
Yeah! Kind of. But this time I didn't miss your update and even gave my review after reading it. 🤗
And I am good.
Yep! You're being a good girl these days. 🤗
Bhaag gayi kya? Shweta? Okay don't become Dazzler today. Don't go but😒
Haha... I am a good girl 😃
Hiiii
Hash andd Shweta di🤗
Do you seriously think I can make 200 posts in a single day? 🤣
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9